[aur-general] changing the status of the maintainer field

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:59:00 EDT 2009

2009/5/23 Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg at gmail.com>:
> Of course, all that is really needed is an easy way of getting the current
> maintainers. I'll work on adding some kind of API to the web interface
> to output the maintainer name given an URI like this:
> http://archlinux.org/packages/core/i686/bash/maintainer

This is now in place: for example see
 http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/namcap/maintainer/

I'll write a script to fetch the maintainers of all packages in the
official repositories and store them in a simple text file, so that
people who need the maintainer information for the whole archive
can just use that instead of polling archlinux.org

--
Abhishek