[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Tue Nov 17 20:08:10 EST 2009

> Xyne has kindly agreed to sponsor my application; he will likely reply to
> this soon. Thanks very much for considering me as a possible addition to the
> TU team!
>
> -- Ranguvar

Hi all,

I think Ranguvar/Devin would make a good TU. From what I've seen on the
forum and in the AUR, he is technically competent in general and fully
capable of creating and managing packages on his own. He takes an
interest in his work and continues to improve it whenever there is
room for it.

Furthermore I would say that he is relatively well known within the
community through his activity on the forum which is helpful and
friendly and that he seems to have a pleasant attitude which would mix
very well with the current TUs.

I am therefore happy to sponsor Ranguvar's application. I suspect that
several other TUs will be happy as well to finally see this application.

Let the discussion period begin.

Regards,
Xyne