[aur-general] Should {libwebkit,libsoup}-newest be deleted

Nezmer at allurelinux.org Nezmer at allurelinux.org
Tue Oct 13 17:15:42 EDT 2009

hi,
As you might already know , webkit-gtk and its dependency libsoup are
always under heavy development . I added {libwebkit,libsoup}-newest
PKGBUILDS to the AUR because libwebkit releases started to depend on
development releases from libsoup(2.27.x) .

With gnome 2.28.x entering extra , the *-newest packages provide the
same versions available in the official repos.

Should I ask for the deletion of those packages ? Or keep them around in
case webkit starts to depend on libsoup 2.29.x ?