[aur-general] [TU signoff] pulseaudio-0.9.19
kira.laucas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:33:26 EDT 2009
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 04:56:49PM +0200, bardo wrote:
> 2009/10/8 bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com>:
> >>> So in short, I'd like a couple of signoffs from TUs, but every
> >>> feedback on this new version is welcome.
> Anybody? Anything? Should I understand that nobody uses [community-testing]?
> I just want to know if you can hear some audio without decommenting
> "alsa-source" and "alsa-sink" in default.pa on a per-user
hi i am interested in pulseaudio as recently i started to use it. For a
clean-testing, i performed the following steps in order:
1. killed pulseaudio daemon by pulseaudio -k. I run pulseaudio
per-user, not system-wide.
2.did "rm -rfv /home/partha/.pulse*"
3. did "sudo rm -rfv /etc/pulse/"
4. Then i removed pulseaudio by "sudo pacman -Rd pulseaudio".
6 installed pulseaudio from community-testing.
7. added myself to pulse-access and pulse-rt group.
8. played with xmms, mpd and mplayer. No problem .Everything seems to
bw working fine. The only message i am seeing repeatedly is this:
"pulseaudio: ratelimit.c: 91 events suppressed" in
This is on a i686 box.
More information about the aur-general