[aur-general] Removal Request

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:05:25 EDT 2009

> Thanks for the quick answer, since you said that the maintainer is
> responding to the comments,
> i assume you are referring to the first two i asked for deletion
> because they are maintained by me (duca).

I understand.  Thanks for the clarification.  I don't know about
the maintainer of the g95 package.  The only comment that I saw on the
page was from November 2006.  Have you tried to contact him?

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to merge those two packages?  Both
of them install architecture-specific binaries.

-- Chris