[aur-general] Packaging LLVM

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Mon Oct 26 19:16:11 EDT 2009

Thanks,

I posted my llvm-clang-svn PKGBUILD in AUR, not all of the things made
it into the actual build. I like to have all scan-* wrappers included as
they are handy and depend on each other (scan-build -V invokes
scan-view automatically after a test build). They PKGBUILD is in the
comments of the package.

If you look at the llvm binaries provided you'll see the clang package
is bigger than the gcc stuff. However, the way they package it makes me
think it might be trick to separate clang from llvm but it sure is worth
a try.

	-T