[aur-general] Adoption of community package 'monit'

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:59:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Andrea Scarpino<andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 05/09/2009, Jeffrey Gelens <jeffrey at gelens.org> wrote:
>> The monit package in the community repos
>> (http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/monit/
>> ) is an orphan for a really long time now. I would like to adopt this
>> package as I'm using it all the time (and like to maintain stuff
>> hoping other can benefit from it too).
>> My AUR handle is jgelens.
> I read that is maintained by Dragonl0rd.
>
> --
> Andrea `bash` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

I think not everyone has adopted all of his/hers community packages
yet. As a matter of fact I think I have missed a few myself...if only
someone could provide the community list as was back in the AUR time
sorted by maintainer...[hint].
Guess I have to go through the whole list again. I suggest all  TUs do
so, we can have a cleanup sometime after that.

Ronald