[aur-general] Adoption of community package 'monit'

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 7 04:08:45 EDT 2009

On 07/09/2009, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think not everyone has adopted all of his/hers community packages
> yet. As a matter of fact I think I have missed a few myself...if only
> someone could provide the community list as was back in the AUR time
> sorted by maintainer...[hint].
> Guess I have to go through the whole list again. I suggest all  TUs do
> so, we can have a cleanup sometime after that.
this is confirmed by  the 1374 orphans packages in [community].

StefanHusmann, dtw, elasticdog, swiergot have adopted no one package.
Xyne, wonder, cmb adopted really few packages.
And where is Kessia (even) profile?! She is still a TU or I missing something?

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer