[aur-general] plz remove perl-set-infinite

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:38:48 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Threatening never makes you friends, Caleb.

also I just googled my folder for this list. I count 9 requests over 3
months for screw ups... 1 request to remove a package that was now
being generated with a different name. 1 to remove one that was merged
into another upstream. a few orphans (including 2 threads on acid2's
packages). 1 on a package I'm using... 17 total threads involving
me.... over 3 months.

so 9 screwups ... out of 300+ maintained packages (that I check for
updates every day). I guess I'm a little peeved that someone is
complaining. I've filed 7 bugs (not for package out of dates) in arch
on perl packages in as much time...

So you know what? I'm annoyed that someone is complaining. Why is
someone complaining? I'm mostly sitting here quietly working along
making the arch/perl world a better place... and because I make a few
mistakes that I can't clean up myself someone complains? I take
responsibility for my mistakes but seriously...
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com