[aur-general] plz remove perl-set-infinite

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:05:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Nico Schottelius
<nico-archlinux-aur-general at schottelius.org> wrote:
>> I suppose there is at least one other option. I could stop
>> contributing period and you guys could orphan all my packages. would
>> that be preferred?
>
> Threatening never makes you friends, Caleb.

that's not a threat. It's a legitimate option. I can install all my
packages using cpanp -i and they will install with pacman because
CPANPLUS::Dist::Arch is that good. anyone can do it. What I do isn't
really needed. I do it so people who don't know that... or would
rather use something like packer can.
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com