[aur-general] Package ownership change request qt-git and qtcreator-git

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Sat Aug 14 17:36:59 EDT 2010

 On 14.08.2010 22:57, Bernhard Friedreich wrote:
>  Hi!
>
> Both packages:
> -) qt-git
> -) qtcreator-git
>
> seem to be unmaintained.
>
> I (friesoft) would like to take over maintainership as I've already
> created new, working versions.
> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Bernhard Friedreich, friesoft

Did you try to contact both maintainers? You should usually do so before
claiming inactivity. However, I'm still disowning both packages since
they are not building for me. The patch in qtcreator-git is outdated as
well.

By adopting both packages you agree that you will care for them like
they were your children. Treat them respectfully, feed them, only hit
them occasionally and you will soon have two mighty packages at your
disposal.

Have a good day. Because if do not, I will *make* you have a good day.

-- Sven-Hendrik