[aur-general] Remove AUR grub2-efi package

KESHAV P.R. skodabenz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 04:08:19 EDT 2010

[quote - Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com>]

wait I don't get it.... as I said in a personal mail to the OP already
I really have to read more about this efi support thing....

both packages have both arches specified yet they are both targeted at
a specific arch. Can someone explain how this stuff works? :P

[/quote]

EFI processor arch is independent of linux kernel arch. Thats why I
created 2 different packages - one for each efi arch. See
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFI for more info.

The grub2-efi-x86_64 is also correct but I used grub2-efi-x64 simply
to keep pkgname short. I also use the pkgname to rename the grub2
utilities in the package using program_name_transformation configure
option. Regards.