[aur-general] TU application

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:03:51 EDT 2010

> PKGBUILD (aacplus) W: Description should not contain the package name.
> PKGBUILD (cdrtools) W: Description should not contain the package name.
Intentional

> PKGBUILD (gimp-plugin-texturize) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src
> PKGBUILD (gimp-plugin-texturize) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
Fixed

> PKGBUILD (metisse-cvs) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src
> PKGBUILD (metisse-cvs) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
> PKGBUILD (nucleo-cvs) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src
> PKGBUILD (nucleo-cvs) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
I guess these can be safely removed. They must have shut down the
repository earlier this year (IIRC I built nucleo-cvs and metisse-cvs
in January or so). I can't contact the server anymore. It's a pity,
because it was really interesting project.

> PKGBUILD (ocropus) E: Not enough md5sums: 2 needed
I know about this one and I admit that it's my fault. The package
didn't work correctly neither with tesseract from [community] nor with
tesseract-svn from AUR (it's mentioned in comments). Currently I'm
waiting for a new version with which I'll fix all the mentioned
problems. There is version 4.3 tagged in repository but it wasn't
released as a source tarball. I'm thinking of trying this version
instead

> PKGBUILD (ossec-agent) E: File referenced in $startdir
> PKGBUILD (ossec-local) E: File referenced in $startdir
> PKGBUILD (ossec-server) E: File referenced in $startdir
Intentional

> PKGBUILD (targetware) E: Use $srcdir instead of $startdir/src
> PKGBUILD (targetware) E: Use $pkgdir instead of $startdir/pkg
I have problems running it because there is no package arts anymore. I
guess it can be safely removed too. Moreover nobody use it (only 3
votes and nobody complained about missing arts).