[aur-general] TU application

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 17:46:18 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Florian Pritz
<bluewind at server-speed.net> wrote:
> On 22.08.2010 19:49, Jaroslav Lichtblau wrote:
>>>
>>> I use startdir here to generate a ChangeLog. If there is a better way
>>> I'd like to know.
>>>
>>> Or should I just forget that as nearly nobody else uses them?
>>
>> Oh, fast response!
>> The generated ChangeLog is not included in the package, so why bothering with generating
>> it to the startdir anyway? Either put it in a directory like /usr/share/doc/spampd/ or
>> delete the whole line.
>
> Okay reread the manpage and noticed I forgot to set the changelog
> variable. Removed it for now.

The changelog variable is meant to be used for a ChangeLog listing
changes made to the PKGBUILD and other build files, not the upstream
ChangeLog. If you want the upstream ChangeLog to be installed, IMO it
would be better to put it in  /usr/share/doc/spampd/