[aur-general] TU Application / Looking for sponsor

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:35:31 EDT 2010

On 25 August 2010 20:08, Laurent Carlier <lordheavym at gmail.com> wrote:
> Look at your packages, they are pretty well maintained except they should be
> updated in regards to last pacman features (return 1 & missing package()
> function)

That one is not very important. Just update your PKGBUILDs when and as
needed since the returns and a missing package function do not
invalidate a package. What the package function is really useful for
is --repackage. Previously a makepkg -R would only take the contents
of the pkg directory and package it, so I did not know this myself
until a chance encounter (and Ionut/wonder/ioni told me it actually
made use of the function already).

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD