[aur-general] TU Application / Looking for sponsor

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Wed Aug 25 19:07:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 25 August 2010 at 14:06 Laurent Carlier wrote:
> > Look at your packages, they are pretty well maintained except they should
> > be updated in regards to last pacman features (return 1 & missing
> > package() function)

I'm thinking that I missed the message when the "|| return 1" thing was
deprecated. Can someone point me to something I can read about the change and
what I'm supposed to do instead?

(AFAICT there are a lot of PKGBUILDS around that use it - and I'm pretty sure
it used to be encouraged by the packaging guidelines.)

Thanks,

Pete.