[aur-general] removal proposal for Ranguvar

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Thu Dec 2 23:06:25 CET 2010

Hi,

Ranguvar has been added in our team no more than last year.

Conform bylaws a motion should be sent and two active TUs and a voting
procedure should follow after 7 days of discussion.

Here are my reasons:

1) i noticed in January he doesn't have an account on our devel panel, i
asked him to send all the infos to get one and he replied that he
doesn't need one because none of his packages are suitable for
community. Replying to his email i encourage to get one and adopt some
packages from community. At that time we have ~700 orphans and i haven't
got any replies from him.

2) no commits in community since the addition.

3) he's not marked as inactive and conform bylaws this proposal doesn't
have sense. Quoting:

"There is one special case for removal, removal due to unwarranted and
undeclared inactivity, for which standard voting procedure deviates from
the above."

I'm waiting to see your replies and then act based on them.

--
Ionuț