[aur-general] removal proposal for Ranguvar

Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Thu Dec 2 23:38:28 CET 2010

I'm probably the worst person to give advice on this given my
semi-inactivity lately (although I did announce it and I'm still trying to
keep my packages up to date), but if he isn't maintaining anything actively
in official repos, and does not respond to contact attempts, then I would
agree that he is not conforming to the bylaws.