[aur-general] removal proposal for Ranguvar take 2

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Sat Dec 4 17:58:33 EST 2010

hi,
because of my lack of understanding of bylaws and failing to comply with
them on my first proposal, i like to take the chance and redo the
proposal, following letter by letter the removing procedure.

Conform bylaws a motion procedure should be sent on aur-general with
reasons.

Here are my reasons:

1) i noticed in January he doesn't have an account on our devel panel, i
asked him to send all the infos to get one and he replied that he
doesn't need one because none of his packages are suitable for
community. Replying to his email i encourage to get one and adopt some
packages from community. At that time we have ~700 orphans and i haven't
got any replies from him.

2) no commits in community since the addition.

3) he's not marked as inactive and conform bylaws this deviates from the
"above", above being, 5 days discussion period + 7 voting. Because of
that i'm starting a 3 days discussion period and 5 days voting.

Please discuss the motion(really discuss and not like in
previous,couples of hours and the next days arguing about bylaws)

Ranguvar can defend himself.

--
Ionuț