[aur-general] voting period for Dave Reisner

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:07:27 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 01:39:13AM +0100, PyroPeter wrote:
> > On 12/04/2010 07:29 PM, Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >the 5 days discussion period have ended.
> > >
> > >http://aur.archlinux.org/tu.php?id=42
> > >

> > 42!
> >

> Yup, that's right. 42. Vote wisely, gentlemen. We may very well unfold
> the meaning of life here.

This is sort of what I was talking about in my previous mail about the
refinement of the bylaws. Thirteen hours have passed since the beginning of
the voting period and at this point according to this page:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users

There are thirty Trusted Users. Seventeen yay's have been cast and a simple
majority has already been reached. We should amend the bylaws such that the
voting period may end because no amount of nay's can change the outcome of
the vote at this point. There is no reason for falconindy to wait another
seven days to receive his Trusted User privileges. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/