[aur-general] deletion request: squeak, squeak-basicimage, squeak-fullimage

solsTiCe d'Hiver solstice.dhiver at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:15:26 EST 2010

hi.
squeak-basicimage and squeak-fullimage refer to old image of squeak
image file. also the package do not build anymore because the sources
are not there.
squeak.org does not provide basic or full but just images for now.

So would it makes sense to remove them ?

I have transformed squeak package into squeak-vm (renamed it). So squeak
package could be removed also.
I have emailed drgeo maintainer of the changes to not break dependancy
there if you delete squeak package as expected.

I would like squeak users, if there is ones over here, to test squeak-vm
and squeak-image, because I am not a squeak user.