[aur-general] Some packages moved from extra/community to aur

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 7 06:59:11 EST 2010

On 7 December 2010 11:56, Michael Trunner <michael at trunner.de> wrote:
> we use Archlinux on our university. The following packages where in
> extra/community the last time we reinstalled our student pool and now in AUR:
>
> * tcsh
> * autofs
> * python-numarray
>
> Is it possible to move it back to community? At least autofs? What must/can I
> do for that?
Unfortunately they have been moved during the [extra] repo cleanup[1]
and this means that nobody (DEVs and TUs) was interested on those.
You have to build them yourself until some DEV/TU is interested on
those packages.

[1] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2010-November/018341.html

--
Andrea Scarpino