[aur-general] Some packages moved from extra/community to aur

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:59:12 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Michael Trunner <michael at trunner.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we use Archlinux on our university. The following packages where in
> extra/community the last time we reinstalled our student pool and now in
> AUR:
>
> * tcsh
> * autofs
> * python-numarray
>
> Is it possible to move it back to community? At least autofs? What must/can
> do for that?
>
> Tschö
>
> Michael

Well, it's really simple. As autofs already have 10 votes, you just need to
apply to become a TU and you will be able to move it to [community] and
maintain it.

More seriously, these packages have been move to AUR as no TU wants to
maintain them. It will only change if one TU decides to adopt them.

--
Cédric Girard