[aur-general] TU application - Kyle Keen

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Dec 8 10:40:33 CET 2010

On Tuesday 07 December 2010 21:44:46 keenerd wrote:
> After much heavy thought, I withdraw my application.  My apologies for
> the trouble.

I agree with the others - please reconsider withdrawing. I believe that we
could certainly do with someone with your keenness and skills on the team. I
think that if we can all have a mature discussion about this and learn from
it, then I'd welcome you on board.

This has raised an interesting point though - perhaps we should also agree
some sort of guidance for large actions that are likely to affect lots of
users (like with this bot), that requrie a proposal and a vote etc.

Pete.