[aur-general] delete packages

Андрей Григорьев andrew at ei-grad.ru
Thu Dec 9 17:57:24 EST 2010

Hi.

I was maintainer of the pyclutter package.

Can't build python-clutter, marked it as outdated. Also, there are
pyclutter-gst and pyclutter-gtk packages in AUR, it would be nice to
keep the overall naming scheme of python bindings for clutter. I have
nothing against if someone else will maintain this package, but it
would be nice to at least rename and update it then.