[aur-general] delete packages

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:43:35 EST 2010

2010/12/10 Андрей Григорьев <andrew at ei-grad.ru>:
> Hi.
>
> I was maintainer of the pyclutter package.

Thank you for following up.

> Can't build python-clutter, marked it as outdated. Also, there are
> pyclutter-gst and pyclutter-gtk packages in AUR, it would be nice to
> keep the overall naming scheme of python bindings for clutter. I have
> nothing against if someone else will maintain this package, but it
> would be nice to at least rename and update it then.

Your suggestion sounds reasonable.

Can you please re-upload pyclutter (see [1] for the tarball) to the
AUR? I'll then delete python-clutter, and if Michael (damumbl) wants
to continue maintaining it under the new name, you could disown it for
him.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pyclutter/pyclutter.tar.gz