[aur-general] New dev with write access to [community]

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 08:42:04 EST 2010

Dear TUs,

Like Gaëtan and Stéphane, I am a (French-speaking) junior Developer,
and I was given recently access to the [community] repos. I have no
plan to add packages to [community] for the moment, I am currently
concentrating on checking whether Haskell-based packages are
compatible with the next version of GHC (particularly xmonad). You can
expect GHC7 to be in [testing] in January and [extra] in February,
depending on the Haskell Platform schedule.

--
Rémy.