[aur-general] Arch holiday madness! nominations

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Dec 11 17:44:42 EST 2010

Am 11.12.2010 03:15, schrieb Thomas Dziedzic:
> This is the official thread of the "Arch holiday madness!" nominations!
> Please read the article located on rollingrelease.com or archlinux.org
> before posting nominations here.

Hello,

I made an announcement on the german speaking Arch Linux forum about your
offer and the result was overwhelming. As to speak with the words often
heard at Eurovision Song Contest: And here are the results of the german
votes:

verbiste
snackamp
simpleburn
rungetty
pragha
pdftk
pdfsam
pcb
mediathek
libinklevel
kompozer
kicad
inkblot
ink
html2ps
gwget
gtkwave
gtkam
gschem
glabels
gerbv
freehdl
firestarter
efax-gtk
dvd95
dfu_programmer
avra
avr-gdb
avarice
asco
aria2fe
archcursorblue
anacron
hsetroot
jdownloader
mozplugger
dockbarx
easystroke
faenza-icon-theme
mupen64plus
gtk-engine-equinox
gtk-theme-equinox

The packages have at least 10 votes _or_ more than 1% pkgstats, so formally
they are valid candiates. I do not know many of these packages well, but I
myself considered hsetroot, pragha, pdfsam and pdftk (if it had not this
difficult to maintain makedependency gcc-gcj) for [community].

Regards Stefan