[aur-general] Arch holiday madness! nominations

Brad Fanella bradfanella at archlinux.us
Sun Dec 12 10:58:45 EST 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc at gmail.com> wrote:
>    * It’s that time again, to give and receive presents, and to push
> the boundaries of what defines procrastination. That is why some of
> the trusted users (td123 & kaitocracy) are willing to listen to the
> community for package nominations to the [community] repo.

Interesting concept!

By "some of the trusted users (td123 & kaitocracy)", are you implying
that this is a project with sole participation from those two? Because
I have been relatively lazy lately, and helping out with packaging
seems fun (in my twisted, geeky, probably borderline-psychopathic
mind). So if you ever need a monkey slave to make you a ham and cheese
sandwich (or build and maintain Christmas packages for that matter), I
think you'll know who to turn to.

Just kidding about the mental disorders by the way...

Regards,
Brad