[aur-general] TU without [community] maintaining?

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed Feb 3 10:31:37 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Chris Brannon <cmbrannon79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thomas Bächler wrote:
>> I think it is a good idea. We could create the "AUR moderator" position
>> instead of calling it "Semi-TU".
>
> This is a fine idea, and I see no harm in it.

Im in favour of this, my unique concern is about how hard will be
creating another level of permission in the AUR, and some rules about,
if a semi-tu can orphan packages from TUs or TU-Dev, figuring out that
part, and assuming that will have an approbation, we will start
writting patches, so this can be a "slow" process, (2 months or so if
it's aproved? plus the time of discussion?).

Let's see what happens!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net