[aur-general] TU without [community] maintaining?

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed Feb 3 11:02:20 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi at archlinux.us> wrote:
> 2010/2/3 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
>>>
>>> This is a fine idea, and I see no harm in it.
>>
>> Im in favour of this, my unique concern is about how hard will be
>> creating another level of permission in the AUR,
>
> It's not so long so obviously ...

It depends how time you consider "long-time"

>> and some rules about,
>> if a semi-tu can orphan packages from TUs or TU-Dev, figuring out that
>> part, and assuming that will have an approbation, we will start
>> writting patches, so this can be a "slow" process, (2 months or so if
>> it's aproved? plus the time of discussion?).
>
> Uhm.. what.. really ? 2 monthes for you ?

2 months as a minimun, I said, could be more, after an aprovation
(maybe this idea will be dissaproved), for me don't know how many long
will be? it's long time .. so, are we in position of start a proposal?
(defining it at least?)

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net