[aur-general] orphaned vim colorscheme PKGBUILD files

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Mon Feb 15 17:46:15 EST 2010

Am 15.02.2010 23:00, schrieb Florian Preinstorfer:
> Hi,
> i searched the AUR and found a lot of vim colorscheme PKGBUILD files that were
> orphaned by their maintainers and are part of either vim-colorschemes (AUR),
> vim-colorsamplerpack  (extra) or both.
>
> I suggest to delete this packages to keep the AUR clean.

> greetings,
> Florian

Thank you, Florian, for your lists.

I am no vim user and so I do not know what vim users would prefer: having one
or two collections of themes (of which they use only few), or having many packages,
all providing exactly one theme. I would say, packages with bundles of themes
are better.

I took a look at some of the packages and did not see a conflicts line against
the bundles, so many are broken in that respect anyway.

Thoughts?

Regards Stefan