[aur-general] Duplicate package (emesene-bzr)

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:12:12 EST 2010

2010/1/6 Rene Pärts <rene87 at hot.ee>:
> Found another one.
>
> emesene-bzr duplicates emesene-svn. Sources are different, but one is just a
> mirror of another.
> svn is the main developement source and launchpad mirrors it, so maybe
> remove one of them to avoid confusion.
> I would remove bzr, because it has much less votes and PKGBUILD of svn is
> much newer and better.
>
> emesene-svn: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7930
> emesene-bzr: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28049

>From one of the posts here: http://emesene-msn.blogspot.com/

"well, it's not on svn like emesene 1.x, since the start of emesene 2
we are using git and the code is located at github."

And the bzr is probably just because it's in launchpad as well..which
sort of happens with some software.

We can't really tell if it's an exact mirror or whether it can be
ahead of the official one. Confirm that first and then we can delete
it.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD