[aur-general] Duplicate package (emesene-bzr)

Rene Pärts rene87 at hot.ee
Tue Jan 5 16:34:52 EST 2010

Indeed, emesene 2 (emesene2-git in aur) is developed in git, but 1.x is
still in svn and all commits are done in svn. Svn will also be history once
2.0 is released.

http://emesene-msn.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-test-development-versions-of.html

I've been with this project before 1.0 (first official release) and know it
for sure.

Rene