[aur-general] trusted users business

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:36:22 EDT 2010

On Thu 15 Jul 2010 14:11 -0300, Angel Velásquez wrote:
> 2010/7/15 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
> >
> > So let's start the removal procedure for swiergot (who is pretty
> > dissapeared).
> >

> Removal procedure is started, swiergot downgraded as a Normal User for
> keep sure that he won't vote (Removal procedure states that a TU can't
> vote against him).

You are wrong to start this removal process. None of those Trusted Users
have prevented quorum from being met yet. Please reverse your actions.

If you do want to remove them, you should offer some other reason and we
need to vote on it, or we could vote on a change to the bylaws to
redefine inactivity.

Thanks.