[aur-general] bin32-wine and related [WAS: trusted users business]

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:38:11 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:

> I resent your characterization of my post_install function as abuse.
> No .install files were harmed in the making of my arch32-light
> package. :)

Ah, I think I must have been taken a bit too literally here. I was
actually quoting your own description of how arch32-light does its
work =). I myself think its a good way to set up a chroot, and should
probably be considered the 'canonical' way currently (if I'm not
wrong, you basically automate most of the steps in the 32-bit chroot
wiki).

I was actually talking about a package/script to handle chroot
maintenance generally, where your pacman32 is specific to the
arch32-light package. Of course, having bauerbill handle that for me
would be lovely =)