[aur-general] TU application for Thomas Dziedzic

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:53:03 EDT 2010

My main goals initially are maintaining [community] packages which
includes fixing bugs in those packages, and maintaining the integrity
of the AUR, for instance, looking over PKGBUILDs submitted to the AUR
and responding to comments made in aur-general.

I'm mainly interested in science/math/unix-philosophy packages.
Although there aren't many of those that are orphans in the community
repos right now. I could also maintain other orphans, most notably the
outdated ones, in community for some time just to update and tidy them
up.

I am not necessarily that interested in developing the web site,
although if there are any outstanding problems I can certainly take a
look at the problems.

P.S. If you think grass is bad, you should see sage-mathematics!!! :P