[aur-general] TU application for Thomas Dziedzic

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Wed Jun 9 15:52:48 EDT 2010

Am 09.06.2010 20:53, schrieb Thomas Dziedzic:
> My main goals initially are maintaining [community] packages which
> includes fixing bugs in those packages, and maintaining the integrity
> of the AUR, for instance, looking over PKGBUILDs submitted to the AUR
> and responding to comments made in aur-general.
>
> I'm mainly interested in science/math/unix-philosophy packages.
> Although there aren't many of those that are orphans in the community
> repos right now. I could also maintain other orphans, most notably the
> outdated ones, in community for some time just to update and tidy them
> up.
>
> I am not necessarily that interested in developing the web site,
> although if there are any outstanding problems I can certainly take a
> look at the problems.
>
> P.S. If you think grass is bad, you should see sage-mathematics!!! :P

well, sage-mathematics is not a package, it is a distribution (btw, do you
know scilab?). Some years ago I asked on this list if it should go to
community, and the short discussion ended in the conclusion, that it
should not. But I am fine with disussing it again.

I wish you good luck for your application.

Stefan