[aur-general] First step to become a TU

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:03:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Laurent Carlier <lordheavym at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think a good packager is only an intensive user of the packages he
> maintain, but got a good relationship between the package users and the
> maintainers of the software, so be able to produce a good feedback/bugreports
> for the software maintainers, and package users.

What about improving gambas2 build system to better support split
packages then ?
I am referring to all the "## workaround for splitting" which seem to
make that pkgbuild more complex and not so simple & stupid :)
And please don't take this wrongly, I am simply curious to know
whether there is room for improvements.

I also think you would be a good addition to the team, having
development skills is a big +.