[aur-general] Package Removal Request: dzlad-git

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:47:54 CET 2010

On 15 March 2010 23:42, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:06, lolilolicon <lolilolicon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Cool, I've updated the dzlad package to pull a release tarball. Should be all good now.
>>

> The -git package should probably be re-uploaded now as well.

It looked like "there's no such thing as a release anymore" from the
following phrase:

"now pulls from git"

So it's a special exception whereby the package may not have a source
but can download from a VCS. But since the author is the maintainer
from the looks of it, he just reverted back to making releases, so
it's all good :)

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD