[aur-general] PKGBUILD-git that actually works with branches

David Campbell davekong at archlinux.us
Fri May 28 14:03:29 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Philipp's message of 2010-05-28 11:24:52 -0400:
> I merged it with the original PKGBUILD-git.proto and hope it's fine this
> way, but please feel free to make any changes necessary.
>
> http://pastebin.com/deqgqjJe

You should probably submit the changes as a patch to what is currently in
abs[1], with some comments saying what the changes are and maybe why they improve
the PKGBUILD prototype. That said, I don't know if this mailing list is the
right place for submitting abs patches.

[1]: http://projects.archlinux.org/abs.git/
--
David Campbell