[aur-general] Deletion Request

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Sat May 29 00:52:48 EDT 2010

On 05/28/10 19:24, Jeff Horelick wrote:
> Also, and this is less of an issue with Arch because things are updated
> quickly and i was the package maintainer and i'm also an upstream atheme
> developer, but most IRC stuff is volatile.

I admit to be confused by this assertion... as far as I know, XChat for
example is an incredibly stable and rather unchanging piece of software,
and also I didn't realize there was possibility for there to be much
innovation on the server side, let alone necessity (suggested by
"volatile").  I'm curious!