[aur-general] [community] repository cleanup

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:42:24 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella at archlinux.us> wrote:
> That's not a very good argument.
>
> Sergej Pupykin: 1480 packages
> Jan de Groot: 1094 packages
> Andrea Scarpino: 809 packages
>
> They all do an excellent job with maintaining a massive amount of
> packages at one time. Therefore, it obviously can be done without the
> "quantity over quality" issue that you speak of.

O.O

Man, I feel so depressed now, serious... I'm so unproductive and
unorganized... Please tell me the that this 3 people are something
like Borgs made of hundreds of developers minds linked together... =]

(Very best) Regards,
Kazuo

--
“The journey is more important than the destination—that’s part of
life, if you only live for getting to the end, you’re almost always

Donald E. Knuth