[aur-general] Various new packages in [community]

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:29:16 CET 2010

> You are Devs (kinda), I assume from that, that you are a trustworthy
> person as the people we all trust(devs) trust you.
>
> I see no problem with you maintaining a few packages in [community] as
> long as you - like this - say what you want to move in or out to/of the
> repository and wait at least 24h for feedback from TU side. If nothing
> happens, pick 2 or 3 directly and ask them, they shall just send a
> public yes or no, the reason can be kept private as long as you know it.
>
> If you break something by accident we simply blame Allan as it's common.

I don't know either of these guys at all. From what I've heard I think
they're capable of pushing these packages. If anyone has any concerns about
Junior Dev's pushing binaries I'll be happy to audit all of their PKGBUILD's
so long as they send me an email about it 12 hours in advance. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/