[aur-general] Please orphan haskell-convertible-text

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Thu Oct 7 16:42:51 EDT 2010

Xyne wrote:
> At the same time, I know that Don is often too busy to deal with issues and
> that this causes problems for many users because they have to wait for him to
> get around to running global scripts, which he often postpones for months at a
> time. I fully understand how frustrating that must be.

s/often/sometimes/

Also, after contacting Don on the arch-haskell list, he claims to only be about
a week behind with the AUR, which really isn't that much considering the number
of packages he maintains.

> Personally I think that Arch Haskell should create it's own repo and ABS tree.
> In fact, I'll propose that on the arch-haskell list right now.

I have brought this up on arch-haskell. Anyone who is interested in the
discussion can follow it there.