[aur-general] Please orphan haskell-convertible-text

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Oct 7 18:13:26 EDT 2010

Hi Xyne,

 > I'm reluctant to orphan packages from the Arch Haskell group because
 > it's an "official" group tasked with managing Haskell packages
 > globally across the repos and the AUR.

I am sorry, but I have had this discussion on this list too many times
already. I don't care to discuss this topic again.

haskell-numeric-prelude and haskell-convertible-text are both out of
date. I am willing to maintain both packages. Do do that, however, I
need a TU to orphan them so that I can take over ownership. If that is
not an option for some reason, then that's fine too. Do whatever you
think is right.

Take care,
Peter