[aur-general] Question about bad applications

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:37:02 EDT 2010

On 09/01/2010 10:50 PM, Nathan O wrote:
> Ok I have updated it to add Maintainer. It gives that it can not find
> gconftool. We have gconftool-2 but not "gconftool", in which it is looking
> for. When you try to run izulu
Hi,

it seems like your message got truncated.

Gconftool is not needed by izulu, only by the default configuration.
Everyone is free to change the WPCOMMAND-variable in ~/.izulu/config.

I would set up a post_install hook to display a text like:
"Remember to edit ~/.izulu/config according to your needs.
A default config is created at first run of izulu."

Regards, PyroPeter

--
freenode/pyropeter                          "12:50 - Ich drücke Return."