[aur-general] deleted package?

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Mon Sep 6 10:07:43 EDT 2010

Am Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:03:28 +0200
schrieb Hervé Cauwelier <herve at oursours.net>:

> Thanks, I'll install flashplugin-native64.

I'd suggest first reading the package description:
"... [WARNING!!! known security vulnerabilities]"

flashplugin-native64 is an old and outdated version which has several
security issues as also discussed on the Arch mailing lists.

You'd better install flashplugin from [multilib] if you really need
flash.

Btw., I'm not sure if it is not better to remove the package
flashplugin-native64 from AUR due to these vulnerabilities.

Heiko