[aur-general] voting period: Brad Fanella

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:59:02 EDT 2010

On 09/06/2010 10:54 PM, Peter Lewis wrote:
> I suppose this would only happen if *no-one* voiced a "no" opinion, meaning
> that our definition of "trust" comes down to a question of burden of proof.
>
> Should someone be required to have a minimum proportion of "yes" votes to be
> counted as "trusted" or should it be enough that no-one really thought that
> they weren't to be trusted?
If the other TU's would have been like "I don't care", they would have
used the "abstain" option.

Question in matters of language: How do I merge the subjunctive mood
and the negation into a grammatically correct sentence?
"If the other TU's would not have cared, ..."?

Regards, PyroPeter
--
freenode/pyropeter                          "12:50 - Ich drücke Return."