[aur-general] Arch64

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Sep 8 14:03:14 EDT 2010

Nathan O wrote:

> I edited the "Install bundled 32-bit system" and added my tutorial on how to
> build i686 packages at
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Install_bundled_32-bit_system_in_Arch64#Build_32-bit_packages_in_a_64-bit_environment
>
> Feel free to edit it if it isn't easily understood, I tried to write it as
> simple as I possibly could, though I am not a good at writing articles and
> such.
>
> Thanks,
> P.S. I hope you think it is a good tutorial.

I don't think you should have added it to that article. It is incompatible with
the chroot created by the article and the article itself is not about building
packages in the chroot.

I suggest that you move that section to its own page entitled "building 32-bit
packages on a 64-bit system" or something similar.